4/15/12

Buying a Massage Session?


Buying a Massage Session?
I get my wife sessions quite a bit. Go to a spa in the city where you live. If it's been there a few years, it's probably a good one with all the right certifications.

They will give you tours and explain the different packages to you. The one I send my wife to also has packages that include lunch.

After buying different packages, my wife likes the full body massage with a facial or with a manicure.

If you want to impress her, plan on spending between $ 75 and $ 125. There are shorter packages that include just a back massage, for less money. Good Luck
I'm looking into buying a massage for a friend of mine.

Anyways, my questions are:
What should is best type of massage in terms of treating neck/shoulder stiffness and knots in back muscles?
What do I need to avoid when buying a massage?
What do I need to look for in terms of certification?
(So I don't get ripped off) What is the price range I'm looking at?

Any additional information you can give me on buying a massage session would be useful.
Also, does anyone know about Neuromuscular Release Therapy?

Lasting Impressions


massage in session - click on the image below for more information.









Lasting Impressions





Click on the button for more massage in session information and reviews.



Orignal From: Buying a Massage Session?

No comments:

Post a Comment